Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Not Goodbye, But See You Later!



As we reach the end of our communication course, I would like to thank my colleagues, Dr. Darragh, and my team members, for helping me along this journey, and providing resources, and insight on how to communicate effectively to provide positive outcomes.

 I began this course with some experiences being a part of conferences, small groups and large groups. I leave this course with knowledge about the true meaning of communication, and why it is so important. I leave with knowledge about strategies and skills used in communicating, but most importantly I leave this course with the confidence in knowing, who I am as a communicator!

I wish everyone the best of luck in continuing our education journey, “this is not goodbye, but see you later”!
 

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cynthia,

    It's great to meet you in this class. You have been always encouraging and supportive to the colleagues. I'm sure you are a great communicator in the real life. Contiune the great work you are doing and good luck with everything !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cynthia,
    I have truly enjoyed having you as a colleague and I would love to meet you and the rest of our colleagues at our graduation. I wish you all the best in our remaining courses as we get closer to receiving our degree.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cynthia,

    I enjoyed being in class with you! All your wonderful feedback and remarks were great. I would like to wish you much success in your future endeavors. Keep moving forward!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia,
    Really enjoyed you in this class, and hopefully we will share our next class together. Your input was on point and I will never forget you. I'm not going to say goodbye, but I will say see you in the next class...Later!!

    ReplyDelete